I had the most wonderful day spent with my little family for Mother's Day! Sam surprised me with a delicious breakfast, then we spent the day on the water with the kayaks! We drove up to Cherokee Lake and packed a picnic to eat on the beach. It was such a fun and relaxing day paddling from shore to shore! Kids had a blast in the water and sand. Sam and I enjoyed doing nothing but sitting and watching them. Love quiet slow days like this! I love these kiddos so much and am so grateful for the opportunity to be their mom. They are both so different and so special. I am excited to see who they grow up to be; but for now, I'm thoroughly enjoying this phase of life. It really is so amazing to watch them grow and learn by the day!
A BIG huge thank you to the mother's/grandmas in our lives-- Mema, Grandma Robinson, and Grandma Trish for all they do for us! ...and for being such positive examples of love for my kids! I love the individual relationships they each have with Ivy and Marshall! We miss and love all of you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment