Our anniversary was pretty low-key this year considering it was in the middle of the week when our busy lives are happening, and also-- #medschoolbudgetprobs. We decided to just make a fun dessert and watch some movies at home. Wouldn't have it any other way with my best friend! Life has been incredibly fun with this guy and I feel so lucky to have what we have. He always has the most positive outlook on everything and it makes our days together bright and wonderful. I love the balance we have found in our marriage between spending time together and spending time with the kids, and work/school/play. And I appreciate his motivation to really take care of us and put in the effort to make sure we are happy! Makes for a happy wife, thats for sure! Love you babe! These days are just flying by and I am loving every moment together!
No comments:
Post a Comment