Sunday, May 15, 2016

Playdates with Marshall

These are some of the playdates we went to with some friends throughout the month of April.. This first was just simply lunch at the park! Marshall's buddies all in the tunnel together. These kiddos all have a birthday within a couple months of each other! 
Toddler Bowling! Haha! No other description needed. It was entertaining to say the least! Lol:
And this next play date was a hit. Lunch and dress-up party. After lunch we let all the kids pick out dress-ups and let them walk down a "runway" to model for us, then have their picture taken. It was a riot! Some of the kiddos got so into it! Marshall was a big fan of the runway, surprisingly. Also, this was his first time trying on any sort of boy action figure costume and I'd say he rocked it. He thought it was the coolest thing EVER that he got to dress up as Spiderman! Seriously started playing the part and everything. Love this hilarious kiddo of mine. I think it's about time I got him some more boy dress-ups:

No comments: