Sunday, May 29, 2016

Ivy's Rainbow Party

When I told Ivy we could have a party for her 5th birthday, she originally said she wanted a "Rainbow Princess Butterfly Horse party with a Castle." I told her that might be a little tricky to pull off and asked if a Rainbow party would be fun... If you know Ivy, she has told people for about the past year or so that her favorite color is ALL the colors. That she loves a Rainbow the most. SO a rainbow party it was! She was very much involved in the planning and craft process of everything. I even made her help me do the party favors! We invited all of our local friends here in Kingsport along with a few close friends we know out in Harrogate and had her party at a pavilion at Eastman Recreational Park nearby. This girl is well loved in these parts, that's for sure! I made it more of a family event rather than just her individual friends coming. Many of our friends have younger siblings who Ivy gets along with as well. We had quite a few people show up! Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate this girl's birthday! We really had the BEST time and the birthday girl could not have been any happier!! 

Getting ready for the party:
Our good friend Heather took a lot of these pictures for us. I am beyond grateful for her talented abilities!! I love having these photos to look back on:
We had some rainbow coloring pages set out, along with Fruit Loop necklaces for the kids to make:
Ivy playing with her best girlfriends after the party stuff was done. These girls are serious crackups!

No comments: