Thursday, January 29, 2015

Marshall's Winter ONEderland


We had a fun little get together for Marshall's birthday a couple days after his actual birthday. I just had to do a cute party of some sort! It was tricky trying to do something on such a strict budget but I think it turned out super cute! Although, some of the kids thought it was a "Frozen" party. Haha! Oh well! Why not? A big thanks to my sister Kelli who helped me with some of the ideas and many of the decorations! 

Anyways, it was such a great party! A great big thank you to all of our close friends who came! Both my kids had a blast. Marshall was in the giggliest, most hyper mood. It was so so cute. I think he just loved having so many friends around to play with. And although he normally comes off as kinda shy, I think he was soaking in all of the attention, hehe: 
Waiting for the guests to arrive:
Lots of friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marshall is so cute! What a fun one year old party for him! Way to go, Kathryn! I think everything that you and Kelli came up with was super clever. It looks like everyone had a great time!