I just can't help but call him Stinker! BUT he really is the sweetest, most patient stinker on the planet. Marshall turned one last month and I know I'm behind but just wanted to touch on what sort of things he was into at that time-- mainly, the toilets, cabinets, and drawers of every room in the house! He certainly keeps me on my toes, that's for sure. Hehe!
He is the cuddliest little thing. LOVES to snuggle with mommy or anyone. So sweet about laying on your shoulder when you pick him up... and will sit and snuggle during shows. When I'm sitting on the ground and Ivy jumps on my lap, he will even try to push her off so he can have snuggles with his mama. Cracks me up.
He has his moments of crankiness and his days that he just wants to be held but for the most part, is such a laid back, happy kid. He's tough and hardly cries when he falls or face-plants. Still trying to get the hang of this walking thing but he's a speedy little guy.
Pretty sure this kid knows he's cute and just turns and grins at me when I tell him "no" to anything. He already is in the habit of trying to get away with whatever he's doing by either just ignoring me, or going back again and again. The kid is relentless!
His wake time has been earlier this past little while-- between 6-7am. I guess I can't complain though because his bedtime is right at 7pm. I will take what I can get, although I much prefer the 7:30 wake time. haha!
Marshall has become a little bit more picky with what he eats but I think a lot of it has to do with teething. Not sure why more teeth just won't pop through already! I can tell he gets cranky bc his mouth bothers him but they just won't come in! Just has the two bottom teeth still. But overall, he eats just about anything and everything. I would say his favorite foods are yogurt, avocados, chicken nuggets, and pears.He is a constant jibber jabber talker.. Not too many words yet but says mama and dada all day long. Those are the only two words that really matter, though, right? ;-) He is learning to sign "more" and "all done" so we can try to avoid the screaming-to-get-whatever-he-wants type of behavior. Lol..
These were taken on his actual birthday.. He enjoyed scrambled eggs for breakfast (which he LOVED) and then later after daddy got home, we had fun opening a few presents and going out for frozen yogurt. Didn't bake a cake since I knew we were gonna have lots of sweets for his party a couple days later. :) He very much enjoyed the ice cream and candy though! Both kids got great sugar highs from that little outing. hehe:
Marshall's party post coming soon!









2 comments:
Marshall is the cutest little guy EVER! I love him to pieces! He has so many expressions that just melt my heart! I love and miss him and Ivy. I am looking forward to a visit in May! Hugs and kisses from Mema!
Cute post! He really is a cute little boy!!
Post a Comment