Friday, January 16, 2015

Family pics fall 2014

We took this years' pictures with our own camera. Sam and I just took turns with it to get different shots of the kids and each other. For the whole family one, we set up the camera on a tripod and had a good friend (thanks Rob!) come get the kids attention and press the button for us. I think it's safe to say we have gotten more than our money's worth out of our handy dandy camera! I looove how these all turned out. My kids are so dang cute. I don't think I will ever get over it. Ha! And I love that this is a hobby Sam and I share together- trying to better our skills in photography (and editing!). 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photos are ALL amazing! I love each photo...especially when Marshall is laughing! You and Sam are really good at taking GREAT photos!!