I had a voice recital last December for my students and everyone did SO amazing! I wish I had a copy of the program but cannot find where it ended up. Everyone did a solo and/or a duet with another student and I couldn't be more proud of everyone! Especially some first time performers who I think couldn't have done a better job. It really is so rewarding to see how far everyone has come since they first started taking lessons and I am so grateful for such hard working students! Most of these students have been with me for a year and a half or more and I sure am going to miss them when we move this coming summer!
Also, just wanted to document that we let Ivy stay up late this evening to come to the recital. I figured she is getting old enough to start going to things like this and wanted her to see what all the students who come for lessons are actually practicing for. She enjoyed it for the most part, when she wasn't asking to go potty, hehe.. Her favorite song was, of course, the "Rapunzel song," (two of my students sang "I see the light" as a duet). Couldn't get her to look at the camera, lol:


1 comment:
Soon Ivy will be singing and playing in your recitals because it will be second nature for her. I think she will be fearless. She is picking up the piano so fast, I am amazed. You will be sad to leave your voice students. You've done a great job! I'm proud of you. Hugs from MOM
Post a Comment