Just a few snapshots from December before our Christmas break...
Sam and I went to a Messiah Sing-a-long at a local church, here in town. It was SO much fun. Can't believe I've never been to one before! Definitely will become a tradition. :) My friend Jenny (and a couple of my high school students) were also there:
The local library that I take Ivy and Marshall to for toddler time throws a "Breakfast with Santa" every year. Ivy was SO excited for this event! Marshall was just there for the food, of course. lol! Sam was able to come with us, which was a nice break:
A different local church was putting on a "walk through Jerusalem" even for a few days. It was super cool! Definitely got us in the Christmas spirit. They even had live animals:
Then finally, the night before we left for Texas, we took a little stroll through the lights on LMU campus. You can see this tree from the road. It was so big:











No comments:
Post a Comment