Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Grand Canyon!

One morning while in Flagstaff, we made the drive up to Mather Point on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon! I was particularly excited, since I had never seen it before. And boy, did it live up to its name! It really was Grand! I honestly could not believe how vast it was and how high up we were. Not sure what I was expecting but not anything this big! I assumed it was just a little bit bigger than canyons I had seen all these years at Lake Powell but it was so much different and bigger than I expected! Kids thought it was pretty cool. We did about a mile hike to the little visitors center they had, staying on the path, the entire time! I can't believe how many people were climbing out on ledges and rocks! Very nerve-racking. I'll stick to the laid out pathways! Thanks! Ha! Thanks Davies for coming with us! Made for a fun adventure!






Obsessed with my boys:

Such a fun day!

No comments: