Monday, December 12, 2016

Random December


 Lot's of fun stuff in December! Decided to just include a few moments before we get into Christmas festivities.. Fun at the library with Marshall's buds..
Ivy's depiction of a circus. This girl is so creative!
We got a new washer and dryer and the kids think it's pretty cool that they can see the clothes in the dryer. ha:
Morning sesh on the spin bikes:
 Sam and I decided to try our hand at a few different Asian foods one week... Dumplings, Vietnamese egg rolls, and crab wontons! Not meaning to brag or anything but I think my vietnamese egg rolls were pretty gosh darn good:
 Nativity "walk through Bethlehem" with friends Jill and Sterling one COLD evening. It was very neat and very well planned out!
Cantemus Christmas Concert! Myrth is one of my full time students and I stand next to Doneen. Love these ladies!

No comments: