Monday, December 12, 2016

Cupcakes with friends for Marshall's birthday

We didn't really plan to throw anything big for Marshall's birthday so I ended up just inviting his good friends over for cupcakes and playtime. I quickly realized Marshall has lots of friends! So it ended up being more of a birthday party than I originally planned but no worries! I just went and grabbed some plates, snacks and balloons to add to the mix. Easy peesy! Naturally Marshall picked out dinosaur decor. Kids all had a blast and cupcakes were a hit! It turned out pretty amazing for how low-key it was!
I really had no idea how he was going to act when they sang to him but the look on his face was priceless. Sam got off work early and picked up Ivy from school so she could be in on the fun. Big thank you to all our wonderful friends for coming and the generous gifts they got Marshall! This boy is surely loved!

No comments: