Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Spring Recital (and final recital in Harrogate!)
Well, this was it! Our last recital together before I moved! So bittersweet! I really do feel blessed to know each one of my students and I love that I had the opportunity to see each one grow so much these past few years! Every student was such a hard worker and I really appreciated how much they cared about their voice and about music! It really was such a joy to see them learn! I know they will each go on to do great things with their voices and I couldn't be more proud! Also have to give a great big shout out to our amazing accompanist, Todd who just stepped right in to our little music family and really made such a difference in helping us all perform! He was such a big help! Thank you Todd! And thank you students for being the BEST students ever! I will miss all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment