(Our trip was close to 3 weeks long which means there are more pictures than normal. I divided the posts into different parts just so it's not one long gigantic post.)
A few days after Christmas we headed to Dad R.'s ranch with some of our siblings. It was a random combination of cousins and siblings from both sides and ended up being a really fun day! Cold, but fun! Dan and Richelle came up with their boys and Whitney brought some of the teenage cousins. My sister Kelli and her kids came as well as Tyson and Val and family who were visiting from Mississippi. Lots of kids and lots of fun! We rode horses, took a ranger ride, ate lunch and played down on the island near the ranch house.. This place is a kid's dream! Lots of outdoor activities. I'm so glad everyone had fun!
My handsome cowboy:
Marshall was having a hard time staying balanced with all his winter layers on. Hehe:
Tyson and his mini-me. We joke that he looks more like tyson than any of his own kids do. Haha:
Lovely Ivy.. just lovely:
I didn't get many pics with Whitney or the other cousins because I was with my younger cousins most of the time but towards the end, Sam and Whitney did a little bow shooting... and we had to do a little ranch yoga to finish off the day. ;-)














No comments:
Post a Comment