(Our trip was close to 3 weeks long which means there are more pictures than normal. I divided the posts into different parts just so it's not one long gigantic post.)
After our stay at Dad R.'s house, we drove down to stay at Jeff's house on the south side and I think these first pictures sum up our stay there.. Marshall (and Ivy surprisingly!) LOVED Leo the dog! It was hilarious to watch Marshall and Leo. He just wanted to go up and hug him all the time. Luckily the feeling was mutual and these two became good pals, hehe:


These next couple pictures are from having dinner at my parents house one evening.. The kids enjoyed my parents little toy room that I remember playing in as a kid... and I found my good ol' letter jacket from high school:
Christmas Eve! We spent the afternoon swimming and hanging out with the cousins.. Then after the kids were in bed, we wrapped gifts, and enjoyed an AWESOME sushi/asian dinner from our favorite local place around the corner called Kappa. It really was my kind of Christmas Eve dinner!! Ha!
Pictures in their jammies:
Christmas morning, kids were anxious to open gifts! Stocking stuffers first.. then everyone joins us for gifts. Ivy was SOoo excited to get her Aurora dress, that she had been asking for literally 4o times a day for the entire month beforehand. Not pictured- Sam gave me a few very cute sweaters for Christmas (all I wanted was clothes) and I surprised him with a new (affordable!) wedding ring. I was SO nervous about what he would think of it (I hardly ever surprise him like this) but I really wanted him to have a ring again after he had lost his a month or two before. Luckily he absolutely loved it and was so grateful! Yay! Mission accomplished!
Ivy also got the Anna and Elsa dolls, which is what Santa thought she wanted originally, but had to make one more purchase in those last couple weeks because her mind had changed (to the aurora. Oh 3 year olds.. Marshall got his first Mickey Mouse and some fun car and dinosaur toys. All things boy! Hooray!
Games with the girls later that afternoon:
Later on Christmas Day, we drove up to my sisters for playing and dinner. Ivy had a blast with the cousins and dinner, of course, was delicious! Kelli, Mema and I played some rounds of a fun new game with Alexa called Suspend. Like Jenga but with metal rods. It was cool!















No comments:
Post a Comment