Thursday, February 5, 2015

Photography for Friends and Family

Last fall, Sam and I got in some good practice with our camera, taking some family pictures of close friends and family... We don't do it for a business or anything (with money comes expectations! Too much pressure, haha) but we both think it's fun to just do as a favor every once in a while. :) 

I did a little shoot for my good friend Cara, here in the area. (Thanks for being my guinea pigs, guys!) Having to get all 4 kids to look in my direction was a little challenging (without any assistance) but I think we got some good ones. Lol! It was a learning experience for sure, and I already know what I would need to do for next time. Ha! ;-) Such a good looking family! 
 
These next ones are from a little shoot that Sam did for some other good friends of ours, Taylor and Kallee. Such great models! And their baby is just adorable.. Love that we have so many good little spots for portraits around this area:
 
These last ones are some that Sam and I both helped with down in Texas for my sis and bro in law, Kelli and Shaun. Probably my favorite ones but I think I'm just biased towards my family. Hehe.. Between both Sam and I taking turns with the camera, we got a good variety of shots! I especially loved the teal colored door on the house at this little historical park we went to. Goes so well with all the red heads. ;)
 
I think photography will always remain a hobby for Sam and I (neither of us are interested in anything more) but it sure is fun doing portraits for people we are close to every once in a while! 

Just a few snaps of Marshall and the kids during Kelli and Shaun's shoot. Too cute not to share:
(Houston humidity definitely getting the best of Ivy's hair, lol)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...These photos are all amazing! You and Sam are really getting good at this "hobby" of yours! Kelli and Shaun's photos turned out great! They are in my home already. I don't remember seeing these shots. How cute! Marshall is so photogenic and adorable! Hugs from MOM in TX