Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ivy's first birthday bash

Can't believe my baby girl is turning a year old already! Isn't she a doll in this pic?! I just looove how all her 1 year pics turned out, taken by my awesome friend Allison who lives in the area (more to come later).. Anyways, if any of you happen to be in the area next Saturday, we'd love to see you! Let me know if you are thinking of coming and I can give the address to our place. (I just wanted to blur it out for safety, of course)

3 comments:

Whit said...

That invite is absolutely adorable!!

Sarah said...

These invitations are VERY cute!! Ivy looks so adorable!! If you lived closer we would come!! Happy Birthday Ivy!!

Heather Jensen said...

I LOVE this invite. I totally wish we could have drivin there! I can't believe she is one.