Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Early Birthday with Mema

My mom actually flew into town when we were still in Utah and was a big help with packing and driving down to Arizona and then unpacking. She helped make things go very smoothly, especially with Ivy. Thanks so much Mom! Anyways, the day before she left AZ, we decided to go to lunch and do a little mini birthday celebration for Ivy since my mom was going to just miss her birthday. I think it was good practice for Ivy, hehe. She was not afraid to get her hands on that yummy cupcake mommy had made just for her...
She devoured that thing in mere seconds. She just loves her sweets. A girl after my own heart. ;)
Thanks Mema for the fun toy! She loves it!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yay! Happy early birthday cute Ivy! I recognize that outfit too :) Madelyn wore it for her first bday...Lilly outgrew it by 10 months! Glad mom was able to help with your move :) miss you!! love you!!

Anonymous said...

Ivy was so funny just inhaling that cupcake!! It was the cutest thing :) She loves that musical stacking toy too...anything musical. Yay! And, I loved spending so my time with my sweet Ivy Lu! I want her to know her Mema :)