It's been over 5 whole years since this day happened on May 4th, 2007. Crazy! I guess time has just flown by because of how much fun we've had. Ha! Cheesy, sorry.. But really, I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else or be with anyone else than with this hot guy! He is my best friend and I wouldn't be who I am today without him. Love you babe! You are an awesome husband!
We have a tradition of going out for an awesome steak dinner each year for our anniversary and this year was no different! Except for the fact that I forgot to take a picture. Oh well! Just know that we did get a babysitter and celebrated our anniversary with a great dinner date. Then after dinner, Sam actually surprised me with a brand new watch! It's a Michael Kors white ceramic one and I am in love with it! He did an amazing job picking it out. AND finding it at a Saks outlet store so he avoided paying full price. I've taught him well. hehe.. I had lost my nifty little wal-mart digital watch in our move and have wanted a new one since then, just wasn't expecting anything like this. I've never had a nice watch before. He said he thought I deserved a nice gift of some sort for our 5th (we normally don't do gifts, he even said he didn't want me to get him anything). I am so spoiled! Thanks soo much babe! Love the watch! Love you!





2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 5 years? Seems like more....j/k. But you have known each other a long time, which makes for a great relationship! I love you both so much! (nice watch Sam, way to go:)
love, MOM
Wow, that seems like yesterday. Congrats!!! Sure do miss you guys :-(
Post a Comment