Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mesa Temple

The first Sunday we were here, we decided to take a drive that afternoon out to see the Mesa Temple. I don't think I've ever seen a temple like this before in real life. It was pretty cool. 


Checkin' out the flowers around the grounds:
 Ivy decided to park it in the shade and eat some leaves. 

Yeah, I know. She's cute. ;)

4 comments:

Amie said...

I can't believe how cute Ivy is! How fun. If we were to move anywhere, we'd pick Arizona. I would prefer the warm winters over the cold ones here.

Kari said...

Fun! That temple look really cool. And I love Ivy in blue! She is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the Ivy in blue also! (& matching shoes :) what a cutie! I love this Temple! This was our first Temple we had to drive to before Dallas Temple was built. We went when Kristin was 9 months old! So happy that you could go see it.

Daniel said...

Congratulations Sam on graduating, great stuff...sorry, just saw the posting. Picture of you and your graduation gift(piano) made me think of Groundhog Day: "Well, my father was a piano mover, so..."

Haha, anyway, good luck with next step yall. Ivy is precious. Look forward to seein yall in the future.