Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello Arizona

We are here in Tempe, AZ these days which is half way in between Phoenix and Mesa... Said goodbye to Utah (indefinitely) and made the drive down a few weeks ago. So far, I like it. We now are able to enjoy warmer pool water, Bluebell ice cream, Trader Joe's, and Jack in the Box, all while still being able to have the same things we enjoyed in Utah- dry heat, no mosquitos (yes!), cool breezy evenings, and Paradise Bakery. Some extras include being able to visit many friends who just happen to live around this area that we haven't seen in a loong time.. But that's for a another post. For now, just know that we are here, safe and sound with Sam into the full swing of selling and me busy planning Ivy's first birthday. and taking Ivy swimming almost every single day, of course. Fun stuff. 

Stopped at the Glen Canyon Dam on the way down. We will see you soon, Lake Powell. Counting down the days...
Miss Ivy loves her pool floaty. probably more than her turtle.. ok maybe not. Best $20 purchase made this summer thus far, though, that's for sure..
(yes that is a big fat scratch on her nose, yet another story for a future post)

4 comments:

Kari said...

ok now i'm curious about the scratch...when is that story coming?? And I need to get a float or something for Lilly this summer. She is going to be all over the pool!

HolliJo said...

Omg. We lived in Tempe for those few years we lived in AZ. We were in the Tempe 10th ward. Man I'm so jealous. I miss AZ. And BlueBell. Let me know if you guys are looking for fun AZ things to do!

The Theobalds said...

When are you having her birthday party? Maybe I can convince Matt to let K and I come for the weekend :)

Anonymous said...

That float is awesome, I know she loves it and it keeps her safe since she loves the water (after watching her just walk right off the step, with no fear! I really miss Ivy and love her tons!
Hugs from Mema with her Birthday coming up next week :)