Saturday, March 27, 2010

Snowboarding!

Last week, a bunch of Sam's family came into town to visit so we got to see them all. Many of our evenings were spent at Joe's house playing games and visiting. And on Saturday, we headed up to Brighton for a day of snowboarding! We seriously had so much fun! I can proudly say that I am now doing complete 'S' turns successfully! Haha, took me long enough.. Sam has only done it a couple times and is already pretty awesome at it. someday when we have more money, we will be sure to buy all our own gear and get season passes every winter. Then I will be able to get better. Anyways, here are the few pics that I got that day. I wanted to take my camera up to get videos but I really didnt want to break it so I decided it would be better to leave it in the car.

Sam, Matt, Sarra, and Steve... waiting for everyone else to get there:
Sam got to use Jeff's awesome board and I borrowed my good friend Christa's board. Thanks Christa! btw- I looove the neon pink!!
Right after lunch-- Me, Sam, and Jessie... about to head up the mountain for more:
haha i think i liked the bottom of our boards more than the tops:

2 comments:

mema said...

Kathryn, what a blast! You guys look like you had a really fun time and sounds like you are getting to be a pro :) Hang in there! We love you! Your birthday is in the Mail... Surprise!!!
love, MOM

Shaun and Kelli said...

cute gear. Snowboarding is rough but so much fun. It reminds me of wake-boarding and skiing in the summertime. What a rush! You look hot. lol