Saturday, March 13, 2010

journal jar q's

So my friend has been doing this thing on her blog where everyday, she picks a little question from this Journal Jar she has then answers it on her blog. She said she would love it if we ever wanted to do some of them with her... anywho, some of the questions have been pretty fun so i decided i would answer a few every now and again...


What do you like to do on cloudy days?
A: I usually have to go to school most days but when its cloudy, i make sure to wear a scarf, jacket, and good shoes because it usually means there is big potential for snow. haha... if we dont have to go to school on a cloudy day, it usually turns out to be a nice relaxing lazy day watching our favorite shows or movies.


What is your favorite sport?
A: For watching? definitely football. I love watching college football and recently started liking pro football too. for playing, that is a different story. I would have to say my favorite is wakeboarding. I would say snowboarding but i actually still kinda suck at it haha (plus its cold!)... I'm not very good at wakeboarding yet either but i think its sooo fun! I love water sports, boating, and summertime so its the perfect combination for me.

No comments: