I don't know if a book counts as a toy but it certainly is fun for me! This is my new favorite series-- Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I'm currently on book 4 out of the 5 in the series and I am seriously having so much fun reading them all! It is about a boy who finds out the Greek Gods still exist and that he is half human, half god. very cool. it is a very easy and entertaining read. I highly recommend it. If some of you out there have seen the movie but not read the books, the movie is SOOO different from the book. and I'm not talking just a few minor details, I'm saying they changed A LOT throughout the entire plotline. it was entertaining but quite frankly, I prefer the book. It has many more interesting details and twists that they leave out of the movie. So if you are looking for a lighthearted summer read, go for this. It is a great escape. (also suitable for kids of all ages, no bad language or anything)
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Q time..
What is your favorite toy?
I don't know if a book counts as a toy but it certainly is fun for me! This is my new favorite series-- Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I'm currently on book 4 out of the 5 in the series and I am seriously having so much fun reading them all! It is about a boy who finds out the Greek Gods still exist and that he is half human, half god. very cool. it is a very easy and entertaining read. I highly recommend it. If some of you out there have seen the movie but not read the books, the movie is SOOO different from the book. and I'm not talking just a few minor details, I'm saying they changed A LOT throughout the entire plotline. it was entertaining but quite frankly, I prefer the book. It has many more interesting details and twists that they leave out of the movie. So if you are looking for a lighthearted summer read, go for this. It is a great escape. (also suitable for kids of all ages, no bad language or anything)
I don't know if a book counts as a toy but it certainly is fun for me! This is my new favorite series-- Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I'm currently on book 4 out of the 5 in the series and I am seriously having so much fun reading them all! It is about a boy who finds out the Greek Gods still exist and that he is half human, half god. very cool. it is a very easy and entertaining read. I highly recommend it. If some of you out there have seen the movie but not read the books, the movie is SOOO different from the book. and I'm not talking just a few minor details, I'm saying they changed A LOT throughout the entire plotline. it was entertaining but quite frankly, I prefer the book. It has many more interesting details and twists that they leave out of the movie. So if you are looking for a lighthearted summer read, go for this. It is a great escape. (also suitable for kids of all ages, no bad language or anything)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've read them all and loved them! I even got Gerald to read the first 2. The movie was a major disappointment...
hey ive never heard of that series, but am always looking for a good read....thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment