parking lot, before the hike:
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Y Hike
Last week Sam and I hiked the Y with Joe (sam's bro) and Emily and their kids. It was so fun! and also nice to finally hike up in the daytime since any other time I have done it or attempted to, it has been at like 11 oclock at night haha.. and it was just our luck that the weather was absolutely perfect! pretty cool so we didnt get too hot AND the air was soo clear. no inversion or storm clouds or anything. it was great.. and we got some awesome photos....
parking lot, before the hike:
aaand we're off!

finally made it! i am soo out of shape haha... but the view was so worth it:

campus:

I am soo excited for spring to get here so we can do more stuff like this!!
parking lot, before the hike:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment