Q: What is your favorite place to visit?A: I would have to say aside from visiting family down in Texas, my favorite place to visit is Lake Powell. I'm sure ya'll have heard me say just how amazing it is but seriously, its one of mine and sam's favorite places on earth. Every time we go, we always have sooo much fun and never want to leave. we both love the summer, boating, and the water. beaches, pools, lakes, etc.. if its anything water, we are there. so Lake Powell is perfect for us! It is so BEAUTIFUL with its red canyons and blue water, which is actually pretty warm. Plus there is so much to do there.. even if we werent able to go with a boat or jetskis, it would still be a blast to just go to camp, hike, kayak, swim, go cliff jumping, and plenty more...
I think it would interesting to hear your favorite places to visit! i tag whoever wants to do this! :)
2 comments:
Thanks Kat! You are much more dilligent than myslef in the world of blogging. I'm trying...
Love ya and miss ya TONS!!!
My favorite place to visit is Disney World - particularly Epcot. I just never leave that place without feeling good. And as a plus I feel more aware of things like energy and recycling and cultures and all that jazz, even though its just the watered down Disney version of things. It's just my fave park. And Disney is a magical place! How could I hate it? I feel so complete there lol. It's definitely on my list to go to Lake Powell someday - I'm jealous of your trips!
Post a Comment