With our amazing conductor, Sister Rosalind Hall:
Monday, March 29, 2010
Last Choir Concert EVER
So this past weekend was our last choir concert in the BYU Concert Choir. We have been in it for the past 3 years and have both had so much fun! We aren't going to be in it anymore because I am done with school and Sam really wants to focus on getting good grades in his science classes these next few semesters. I know we are both going to miss it so much. We have come to know everyone really well, especially Sister Hall, our conductor. She is truly amazing and has taught us so much about life, love, and music. We have also made many great friends and have so many good memories of singing with them. Anywho, here are a few pics from the event...
With our amazing conductor, Sister Rosalind Hall:
two of my good friends michelle and sally:
with the greatest girls ever.. annalise, heather, sally, and michelle. LOVE these girls:
Sam and I in our choir get-up:
laaast concert!
With our amazing conductor, Sister Rosalind Hall:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look gorgeous!! HOw fun to do that together, you guys are too cute. I think Kari may have had a dress very similar to that when she was in a choir at BYU...hmmmmm, KARI??? Am I right, or just making things up?
hmmm...my dress was dark blue and black. pretty similar! ;) What a fun thing to be able to do together! And to say it is your last concert is really tough... You will miss it tons! I know I did and still do at times! Being part of a choir is so fun! You are so lucky to have had all the opportunities that you did for the last 4 years!
Oh Kathryn, You and Sam look so nice. I love the dresses and Sam so handsome in his Tux. You had so many great concerts these last few years! I am truly going to miss coming up to Provo to hear you guys sing!! What great memories you have, and I love Sister Hall, your conductor! She is so awesome. love, MOM
Post a Comment