Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Rest of August

We didn't really have a lot going on in August other than Ivy being in school, Sam starting his first rotation, Marshall going on some playdates and lots of swimming/park visits in the afternoons and weekends.. It was a great, low-key month after a busy summer! Here are some pics I caught of the kids swimming in the indoor pool. Ivy finally started to catch on to swimming/jumping in by herself, after watching her brother become so familiar with the water, hehe:
Making my first ever batch of raspberry jam! Kids had to help, of course but will barely touch it now! I don't know why my kids are so weird. Neither one likes pbj sandwiches!
My handsome kid enjoying toddler time at the library. Watching his face when the puppets would pop up was so stinking cute. He thought they were absolutely hilarious.
Marshall has made a few friends lately. This is one morning when we went to go play with Ada, a cute little redhead that lives near us. I think it's pretty safe to say they are buddies, hehe:
Random evening pics with my camera... caught a couple cute ones of the kids in their jammies:
Minion party in the school bus. hehe. goofy boy:
Warriors path one evening:
 Carousel for the afternoon with just mom and kids! Love these stinkers:
 Morning stroll with Ada at Warrior's Path:
 
All decked out for more swimming:
This chickadee was playing in my bedroom after school one day while I did some housework here and there.. when I noticed she was being unusually quiet. Walked in to find sleeping beauty on my floor:

No comments: