At the beginning of the year, we decided this would be the year to start Ivy in either dance or gymnastics. Considering we have the resources of both right here in the city, and a number of different places offer deals for your first class, we decided to try out both to really make a good decision. I really loved the ballet company here in town and Ivy did great in the class. We thought we would stick to dance but still had gymnastics to try out.. Seeing how much fun she had in the gymnastics class and how there wouldn't be any extra fees for recital outfits or new shoes, that all kind of convinced us to keep her in gymnastics. I felt like with her little sensory-seeking self (loves to run and jump and bounce around), that the gymnastics was just going to be a better fit for this year. I'm sure we will go back to dance in a year or two but she doesn't seem to mind either way. Says she loves both of them!
Here she is in her gymnastics leotard. I didn't get many pics of the class because the parents' watch area was sort of far away from the spot they are at in the gym. I am still amazed at all they can do with these 4 year olds. Excited for this year!
1 comment:
Ivy looks so happy and at home doing ballet! Super Cute!
Post a Comment