IVY LUELLA ROBINSON
BORN 5/16/11 5:47 PM
7 lbs. 15 oz. 19 3/4 inches
My nurse Vanessa. Best nurse ever!
Time to go home!!
More pics and details to come! We love our little Ivy Lu. She is seriously the cutest thing on the planet, no, more like the universe hehe.. She has already stolen our hearts.

8 comments:
So happy and excited for you Kathryn and Sam!! She is precious! Early babies are my favorite ; )
I too think she is the cutest thing EVER!! Kathryn...really..she is so stinkin CUTE!!!! Thank you for posting these cute picutures. I hope you are doing well and getting some sleep. Welcome to being a mother. You will be GREAT!! Oh and I love that she takes a binky...it just makes her even more cute:) And I like that you call her Ivy Lu...that sounds so cute:)
Oh my goodness. Congratulations on becoming a mom!! I absolutely love her name. What a darling girl. Wish I could see her sometime soon. The blog updates will just have to do for now! :)
She is pretty cute!! I just want to hold her and squeeze those cheeks! I can't believe you are a MOM now! Crazy! You and Sam will be great parents :) Thanks for the pics! I know how hard it is to find the time to blog with a newborn. Give Ivy Lu a big smooch from her Auntie Kari! Love you sis!
Congrats you guys! She is adorable and i LOVE the name! You guys look so happy
You look great! I Love the name Ivy...sooo cute! She is adorable! Congrats!
Yay, yay, yay!!!
Wahoo! I'm sooo glad she's here! Hope you guys are getting some rest :). And I'm loving her name!!
Post a Comment