Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ready for baby!

So I really meant to take a 36 week picture.. aaand then I meant to take a 37 week picture. but neither of those ever happened so here you go... I am about 37.5 or so in this one. might even be a couple days away from 38 weeks. I'm not sure. All I do know is that I am even bigger today than I was then, hahah! and that was only like 5 days ago! lol..
As of today, I am officially 38 weeks and 2 days along.. Soo close! She has gotten so much heavier lately.. and bigger too. She clearly lets me know quite frequently that she is feeling extra squished in there. Her "cute little kicks" are no more. They have become full-body stretches for minutes at a time and my poor abdomen has just about had enough. haha... No worries tho. We know she will be here soon enough and we can't wait!

Just a few little things I am especially excited to use:
We are only in Houston temporarily so we decided not to buy a crib yet. Luckily my parents had this awesome pack n' play for us to borrow.. and yes. I am a big fan of all the pink:

Not too many bows or flowers yet but I am happy with these ones for now while she is still tiny. And i'm sure there are many still to come in her future, hehe. (btw thanks Kelli for the bow hanger thing!):

1 comment:

~Rachel said...

oh I love those little cute shoes! and all of the pink in her bassinet!