I know I say this every year but I can't believe it's already been this long since we were married! The past year has just flown by! And I know I will probably say that every year to come, as well! haha.. This anniversary was especially fun because we are down here in Texas and because we are expecting... exciting stuff! Our actual anniversary was this past Wednesday, the 4th. Sam had to sell in the morning and then came home for a late lunch. He said he made some sales that morning so he decided to take the rest of the day off! yay! We were coming up with ideas of things we could do to celebrate and randomly, Sam thought that maybe we could go up and take his dad's boat out on the lake for a little sunset drive.. I was in no way opposed to this idea at all, of course. :) Sam called up his dad who said he would be home that evening and wouldn't mind at all so off we went to Conroe! (Thanks Dad!)
We ended up taking some back roads instead of the freeway and the drive was so beautiful... we love the north side of Houston which looks mostly like this:
Leaving the dock.. my husband's pretty much a pro:
It was so nice to be out on the lake after being land-locked up in Utah for so long...
Love this. so much. pretty sure we are going to have to live near a lake some day:
Favorite:
Sam had to take a few preggo pics, lol:
Finished off our date night at BJ's for dinner and a pizookie. mmmm:
Best dessert EVER:My husband is seriously the greatest. I say all the time that I'm soo grateful I married him. :) He is my best friend and can't wait to go through our next step in life together. Baby Girl could come any day now and we are so excited! I know Sam is going to be an AWESOME dad... Here's to our many years to come together! Love you babe! :D
6 comments:
congrats on the aniversary, looks like you had a great time! My sister and husband are down in houston selling pest control, is that what sam sells? well I can't wait for the baby post!!
Kat you look so beautiful!!! And your vacation looks so awesome!!
Too fun! Sam is quite the romantic. I can't believe it has been 4 years either! You look beautiful pregnant too! Enjoy those little get aways while you still can cuz soon they may be few and far between.
I agree with the others...you look very beautiful....looks like it was a great 4th anniversary. I am very excited to see(by way of pictures on your blog) your new little girl.
Love this post! You really do look good in these boat pictures! Glad you and Sam are still the cute couple from forever ago. Love you guys!
Awe fun! Love that you went out on the boat for the sunset! And who could pass up a BJ's pizookie?!! You look awesome by the way! Glad you had a fun 4th anniversary! Crazy it's already been 4 years! Time just flies by even faster with kids :) So get ready to hang on!
Post a Comment