Pics from Saturday's egg hunt at Jeff's... think we have enough eggs?? hehe:
Run kids, run! haa:
**********
So I also wanted to include just a few pics of how Max is adjusting to Houston these days.. I think he likes it. I know he has always been a fan of warmth. And the sunlight, for sure.. These first couple pics were from hanging out in Kelli's backyard one day. They have this bucket full of foam balls that the kids play with.. We decided to throw em all out there and see how Max liked them. It was hilarious! He couldn't ever decide which ball to go for. I think he was pretty much in ball heaven. lol..
....Max getting used to our new apartment. Thank goodness we get some sun shining through in the afternoons because this is one of his favorite pastimes:
Max, the cat (He loves that he can see out this window. He's there practically all day long letting me know when a people or a big truck passes by or when Sam gets home, lol):




No comments:
Post a Comment