Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2 weeks, Instagram fun

So this past Memorial Day weekend was a great one! Ivy and I were finally able to get out of the house with Sam and visit some family. Saturday was spent up at Dad Robinson's house in Conroe and yesterday we headed down to Pearland for the day. I didn't get many pictures of the weekend but just wanted to include these.. I recently downloaded the Instagram App for my Iphone and I'm loving it! Makes me look like a better photographer than I really am and makes my photos look so priceless! hehe.. I love it. Anywho, This first one was taken last Saturday and I already think her face has already changed in just the couple days since then so I will have to take a few more soon..

Can't get over how precious she is..
 Spending the day with Daddy on Sunday. This one just gets to me:
Yesterday our baby girl turned 2 weeks old already! We went in for her checkup and she is healthy and strong! Her collar bone is healing great and she is just 1 oz away from being back to her birthweight! It was sorta funny, in the waiting room, there were 2 other newborns there and both were about a week old. One little boy was only 6 lb. 7 oz. at birth and he looked soo teeny! It was just funny to look at my itty bitty newborn and already think she is getting so big, haha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that every single baby in the world looked like a giant monster compared to my itty bitty newborn, haha! Now she's almost 20 lbs... sheesh. It goes by fast. Little Ivy is so sweet. It's good that you're taking so many pictures, because you will seriously treasure them when Ivy doesn't looks like that anymore. I LOVE that cute pink bow!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, by the way. It was so sweet of you. I hope we always keep in touch so that we can rely on each other as new moms, because it's so much harder than it seems like it should be sometimes! At least we have our sweet babies as a reward for it all... I can't wait to see when Ivy starts smiling! That will make everything in the world seem like heaven! Keep hanging in there :)

~Rachel said...

She is so so cute I LOVE her hair!!!!! I can't wait to see you both!!

Craig and Rebecca said...

Such cute pictures. It was so fun visiting you yesterday. Your little girl is so beautiful. I never got an email from you, though. My address is rebecca.emett@gmail.com. Try shooting another one!

Alainna Beus said...

I love these pics!!! SO cute!!!!