Thursday, November 26, 2009

Senior Recital

It's almost here! My Senior Recital is just a week away! This is the poster I made to advertise for it around my music building. It's going to be next Thursday December 3 on BYU campus in the Museum of Art Auditorium. I couldnt find a good evening time for the location so it's actually at 3pm in the afternoon which I think will work out pretty well! I am pretty excited because my 3 sisters, my mom, and my best friend tiffany are coming in to town! I cant wait to see them! anywho, if you are in the provo area next week, I'd love for you to come! Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat! Your poster looks AWESOME! You did a great job. And I hope your recital went well too! Love, Lins

Sheila said...

GOOD LUCK!! I know you'll do great! Your poster is FAB!

Ry and Nat said...

Good Luck tonight! I'm sure you will do wonderfully!! I wish I had your voice...

P.S. When will you be in town for Christmas?

Unknown said...

That is such a cute poster! If only I had seen it intime. Bummer. Oh well. I'm glad it went so well! Isn't it crazy how I'm having a baby??? ahh! I'm gonna start growing soon... so you have to promise to not make fun of my big belly! haha!

alexismdyer said...

DAGNABIT!!! I had NO idea!!! RATS!

I'm sure it was wonderful. Your poster looks rad.
You are a doll. Good luck in finals and such.
Hey ash is here in town this week. wanna do lunch or something? xoxox