glass cube autumn arrangement.. The blue-ish flowers are in this pic are actually way more purple in person. they look kinda weird in this first pic but i promise they look better in person lol...
I really wanna learn to make it look a little tighter and more round than this. but i still like how it turned out for this assignment.
I made this one just the other day.. and i decided i was sick of all the autumn colors i had been using so i decided to switch it up a little (thanks kel for the color suggestions haha).. anyways, this first pic is to show the cool stuff we learned to do with the ribbon when we tie it.
i used roses, white stock flowers, waxflowers and pink carnations. This is also one that was tricky to make and being a perfectionist, took me a little longer than i had hoped. I need to make a few more of these to really get it how i want them to look.
2 comments:
I really like the bridal boquet that you made. That looks VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! You have a talent in flower arranging-keep it up!!!
Great job, Kat - the flowers look lovely!
Post a Comment