October was a pretty busy month for us. I'm just now realizing I never posted pictures of the Opera so I thought I would get to that! It went great. Pretty time consuming but way fun. plus some of sam's family came in town to see it so that was fun too. Thanks for coming Amy and Mom R.! We loved seeing you! also, we had our choir concert with the King Singers which was way cool too. Some people took some pretty professional looking photos of both the Opera and the choir concert and let us get them off the internet so I am posting a few of those for yall to see!
Tavern scene in the beginning that Sam was in:


Next scene, we are all at a party at this scientist's house and Sam starts wandering around stealing things and touching stuff LOL "....uh maybe we shouldnt be touching that..."


Full cast curtain call, we on the stairs in the back, second couple down:



King Singers Concert, if you click on the pic, it should blow up so you could find us in the back better. I am right behind the percussion guy to the left, sam is second row towards the right:

before our choir came on:

Cool group shot:
3 comments:
How fun! Today makes it officially less than one month until I get to see my bestie!
Your hair looks awesome! Was that real??
Wish I could have seen the Opera... it really looks fun. I love the hair and costumes. And the King Singers are so good. We listened to them on Youtube for a good hour. They are so awesome. I would have loved that concert too. you are having some awesome experiences at school this year Kathryn!! love, MOM
Post a Comment