The Mom's Club that I am a part of here in Kingsport gets together for play dates throughout the weeks and these are some of the fun ones we've been on during the past month or so... If they are in the mornings, I just take Marshall with me while Ivy is in school. We've had some fun adventures together. Then sometimes there are a few in the afternoon that I can take Ivy to as well..
Bass Pro in Bristol aka Marshall's idea of heaven(Miss Ada and I were matching that day! hehe):
Off-leash dog training activity where the trainers came and talked to the kids about dog safety and the importance of training them:We had a tour of the Police Department here in Kingsport! The officer talked to the toddlers (er, moms) about the department, court, and jail, etc.. and then he let the moms take turns getting a tour of where they hold people temporarily when they get arrested! It was super interesting! I didn't take Marshall on the tour bc he was being particularly wiggly the past few days and I knew he wouldn't just let me hold him through the tour. But he did make friends with the officer, who let him sit up at the front with him while he talked. ha! It cracked me up! The officer's middle name was even Marshall so I guess they bonded. lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment