Sunday, January 31, 2016

Fall Pictures

These first set of pictures of our kids are when Sam and I went on the hunt to find a good location to do a little photo shoot for family pics (beginning of October)! Marshall was a terrible model all morning but Ivy had the time of her life. Ha! It was a pretty random day but I think we got a few really good shots that I am going to cherish forever! I just love that we were able to catch them in such candid moments. 
These pictures were taken at Bay's Mountain near our house during mid October--peak time for the leaves! Autumn around here is amazing and we really wanted to capture the gorgeous colors. Our good friends Sarah and Joel came with us to take our family shots and we were able to get a few good ones of them too! It was a little stressful, mostly because my kids were ca-razy but we were able to squeak a few good ones out! ha! I do love how they all turned out. My favorite family one is the last one on the post.  Kids can be stinkers but they sure look cute in all these, I think. lol!
 

No comments: