These are all from the last two weeks in Houston, after Christmas. I decided to lump most of them into one post because we did so many different fun things!
First few are from going out for lunch BBQ with the whole Robinson clan:
Ivy inherited some barbies from a good friend of Aunt Kelli. She was very excited:
Patio fun with fam:
Marshall loves Leo:Aunt Jessie made some fun tutu's for Ivy so I decided to whip one up for marshall, too. hehe:
These two are spirit sisters for sure. They just get each other and I love it. haha! Jessie would take Ivy just about anywhere she wanted to go. Made my days easier! lol:
Spending some time at Mema's house:A few days after Christmas, we met Kelli and Mema at the Houston Children's museum for some fun! It was a busy day but we still had a great time:
Spent one last sleepover with Aunt Kelli and cousins. Ivy discovered the wii:
Back in Pearland, Ivy was fascinated with Grandma's rollers so Grandma let her use some! Twins! hehe:
Dinner with the Theobalds! Asher and Marshall:
Steak and Shake with Mema, Grandpa, and Kelli:
Keeping the kids occupied while I try to pack everything!
One last round of disc golf with Jeff:Last Hoorah with the gang:

No comments:
Post a Comment