I'm getting pretty up there in my 20's now... Celebrated my 27th at the beginning of this month with my favorite people. Sam ended up only having class until 10 AM so we were able to spend pretty much the whole day together! YEAH! Much different from last year's birthday, when he was studying pretty much all day long. Anyways, he showed up with flowers and breakfast after his class and then we skipped out to Knoxville to do some of my favorite things.. Chipotle for lunch, then I dragged Sam to Ulta where I browsed for a little while and picked out a couple new items that I had been needing. It was amazing! Kinda funny how something so simple could be so much fun! Then we made a stop at Target because, well, it's Target. haha!
How cute are my kiddos! I can't get over Marshall's little grin in this photo:
We headed back to Harrogate and got a sitter for Ivy so we could enjoy a short dinner date together. Finished off the evening with a delicious chocolate cake for dessert. The day couldn't have been more perfect! One of my favorite birthdays ever! Mainly because I was able to spend the entire day with the ones I love most! There's no where else I'd rather be at the age of 27! Thanks, babe, for such an awesome day!! And thank you to family and friends for all the well wishes! Loved reading all your messages!




1 comment:
You look beautiful, Kathryn! What a fun Birthday, and I'm so happy you did what you wanted to do! The kids are so cute in these photos. Love you so much!
Post a Comment