Tuesday, October 1, 2013

30 weeks

I'm already 30 weeks this week! Just wanted to include the past couple pics I've taken over the past few weeks...

25 weeks along:
And taken at 28 weeks.. I'll get around to taking a 30 or 32 week pic. Not sure I've changed too much since this pic
Overall feeling? Most days I feel great... Maybe have a day or two every couple weeks where I feel huge and super tired, like my belly is expanding by the minute, lol.. growth spurts maybe? Other than that, ever since I got my iron deficiency leveled out a few weeks ago, I've had pretty good energy.
Total weight gain? +15 total, as of my last appointment but I'm pretty sure I gained quite a few since then with so many social events the past couple weekends and my inability to stop eating once I have unlimited amounts of food in front of me, lol..  This can be bad.
Cravings? Still salty things. Salty, unhealthy things, to be exact. yikes.
Gender? Boy! I'm getting more and more excited for this.
Maternity clothes? Yep. I've reached that point. And luckily the weather is cooling down enough to switch to some comfy maternity jeans. My belly is also officially too big for normal shirts to fit over (mainly because he's sitting so low). 
Baby kicks? He's quite the mover.. I remember Ivy kicking quite a bit but I feel like this kid just does summersaults all day. Ivy was mostly always head down.. I can feel that he's all over the place (thanks to those lovely hiccups he gets every now and again).
Crazy weird things? The time has been just flying by! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was 28 weeks. Maybe it's just that we've stayed so busy this past month.. Can't believe we are in the home stretch with only 2 months left! 
Names? Still liking the same name, which was not the case with Ivy.. I keep looking and listening to lots of different names but nothing seems to stick as much as THE one. I almost get the feeling it might just be his name. With Ivy, we had no earthly idea which was the right name. Even after she was born. She's lucky her name fits her so well, haha.. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great, Kathryn! I am proud of you and Sam and all the hiking you have have been doing!
I am so excited to come (especially since I went shopping for some cute boy clothes for this little guy!)Plus I get the added bonus of playing with Ivy! She just cracks me up when we Face time. She is so adorable!! Hug her from Mema :)

Kristin said...

You are glowing. Like seriously.