Just catching up on October posts... The weekend before Halloween, we drove out to a corn maze that a local Christian campsite had been putting on for the past few weeks. We high hopes for their pumpkin patch considering it was a little ways out in the country. Well I'll be honest, it was a pretty sad little pumpkin patch but Ivy still thought it was fun.. And luckily the people who were running the place were super nice and took us to see the animals they had on the property, which absolutely made Ivy's day! She moo'ed at the cows and said "bach, bach" at the chickens (thank's Baby Bach for teaching her that one, lol). It was fun to watch her reaction to each of them.. Anyways, here are some pics of our day:
So, sometimes Ivy does this hunchback type walk and I'm actually pretty glad I got a pic of it, lol.. I'm not sure where she got it from but it's hilarious to watch. Especially when she starts swinging her arms while she walks. She may have gotten it from Brobee on Yo Gabba Gabba? That's all I can come up with, lol:
She's all smiles when it's just me and daddy around......Then one of the workers comes by to take our pic for us and this is all we can get, hahaha:
Animals! Loved the sheep and goat:
I've never seen a turkey all feathered out like this before. It was so funny to watch.. The worker said that they had him for a while and then someone donated a female. As soon as they put her in the cage with him, he started showin' off. Too funny! And these things were loud too! If you made a noise similar to a gobble, it would gobble right back. haha:
And finally the horses. They were very sweet.
1 comment:
Too Cute! Ivy is just adorable in these photos with the pumpkins. What a funny girl! I can't wait to see her. Hugs from Mema
Post a Comment