Sunday, November 18, 2012

Other Halloween stuff

The actual day of halloween was pretty low-key. But the day before and day after had some fun activities thanks to good friends and an awesome library toddler day party. On Tuesday, our friend's Jessica and James invited us over for some fun pumpkin carving and cupcake decorating. Sam had to study for a test that afternoon so I took Ivy over and I'm so glad I did! We had so much fun. Thanks Jessica for hosting! I know I didn't get many pics but just thought these were cute:

So the library in the next town over has a toddler day every Thursday. We look forward to it every week because it's always well organized and they do more than just read a book. There is usually a craft, coloring, and some music time in there too. The day after halloween, they threw a party for the kids and said they could dress up. They read some books, made a monster picture holder, and had cute games set up and lots of snacks and treats. They also gave each kid a halloween book and a big bucket full of goodies to take home with them! Best library ever! I wonder what their Christmas activities will be like! Thanks Miss Cindy! You rock! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy you found this awesome library! What fun for Ivy!