The big 27! We played it pretty low key this year.. Sam had class on the day of his birthday so we couldn't do much until he got home, and he just wanted a few new discs for Disc Golf so he ordered those online. They hadn't come in the mail yet so I put together a gift basket of some of his favorite small things to have something to open on his actual birthday. :) Ivy was so helpful in making cards for Daddy. She colored one all by herself. We celebrated the evening with yummy Dr. Pepper pork tacos and a Better than Anything Cake, Sam's favorite.
Sam's mom actually surprised him after he got home from school with a message that said she was sending some birthday money for him to go pick out a grill! It made his day considering he's been wanting a grill for months! And when we drove out to Lowe's to pick one out, they gave us a steal of a deal on a really good quality one! Yeah! Thank you so so much Mom! It has already gotten much use out of it! Sam has now become a fabulous grill master. And I can't complain! Takes half the work of cooking dinner out of my hands. Double yeah!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sam! I love the grill! It a great B-day present! Your mom is awesome :)
I love these new photos of Ivy and daddy! She is coloring so well for her age. I can't believe how well she holds a crayon or pencil, like a big girl! Ivy has really good "fine motor skills" :)
Post a Comment