Just wanted to post some silly videos of Ivy from the past month or so. Her personality is just too funny. This first video is just some cute clips of her dancing. I love that I can turn a fun song on the tv and ask her to dance and she just goes.. It's usually only for a few seconds at a time, which is why they are short clips, lol.. She especially loves the episode of Yo Gabba Gabba where Jimmy Eat World plays while riding on flying cats and dogs. That's why she screams "doggies" in a couple parts, lol..
So we were in Walmart looking at cards and there was one that had a kid laughing when you opened it up. Ivy clearly thought it was funny (or was just trying to imitate the little kid lol)..
This last one cracks me up. Ivy had been at our friend's house playing with the kids and she was just so talkative so at a stop light I held up my phone and pressed record. (I'm just holding the phone up by my shoulder with the backwards camera.) Ivy can see herself in the phone which is why she keeps saying hi, lol. I do realize I start to drive in the middle of it. I wasn't looking at my phone at all though, don't judge. haha.
2 comments:
Ivy is growning up so fast! I loved these videos! What a cutie, dancing, singing, talking, laughing! I love Ivy so much. I really wish I could come and see you guys more often, b/c I miss Ivy!! Hugs from Mema
Blah Blah Blah Karen.....Hehehehe:) I just want to say...I LOVE how clean your house is in all the Dancing video clips of Ivy!! Cute girl!!5
Post a Comment