Pretty sure it had been two and a half months since Sam and I had gone on a legitimate date together. Between the move and Sam starting school, time just got away from us. Adjusting back to student life, we've decided to save some money on babysitters by doing a swap with our friends Britton and Diana every few weeks.. Where we choose a weekend and I go over and watch their kids on one night, then Diana comes over to watch Ivy on the other night. A couple weeks ago was the first time we did it and it worked out perfectly! Thanks Diana! Anyways, Sam and I headed down to Knoxville for a quick stop at Target for some diapers, then headed to dinner at a chinese place... finally, something other than Cracker Barrel. Hallelujah. It was so nice to be able to just talk the whole time and be together without any distractions. Love my hot husband!
3 comments:
Crazy how date nights become so rare! And you look absolutely gorgeous in this picture! Love the lipcolor!
Holy crap. You moved. I hope all is well out there! xo PS Glad you got a night alone!
yeah for friends who will swap with you!! ps. your hair is getting sooooo long!! It looks pretty:)
Post a Comment