Just wanted to post a few photos of our town these past few weeks. The biggest difference we've noticed is that it has taken a period of a few weeks for the trees to all turn. They all seem to be on a different schedule, lol.. In Utah, I remember ALL the leaves would change within about a week's time, then quickly fall after another week or two. Here, it has taken over a month for them all to change. The sea of multi-colored trees on the horizon is just breathtaking.
These first couple are from around Sam's campus... The golden trees are so vibrant. They are awesome.
Ivy and Evelyn playing in the weeping willow branches. We were walking with the boys while they played disc golf on campus.They have these cute little civil war type fences with haystacks and corn husks set up all over campus. Actually, most people have something similar in their front yard all over the town. Must be a tradition of some sort. This pumpkin was ginormous. Had to get a pic of Ivy on it, lol:
None of my pics really do justice to how beautiful it is here. We've really enjoyed this season to it's fullest. Yay for fall!





3 comments:
Oh, I'm jealous of your beautiful autumn, Kat! Much to my dismay, fall doesn't really happen in California. I'm glad you're doing well!
I love it! I wish autumn lasted longer here. Ivy is getting soo big! I love her face on the pumpkin!
That pumpkin is hugh! Ivy is so cute sitting up there like a big girl :) I am loving all the gorgeous fall colors! TN is beautiful!!
Post a Comment