The weekend before Valentine's Day, Sam got us tickets to go to BYU's annual Big Band Night with Christa and Andy! I've heard about the event and even had friends sing in it in the past so I was super excited that Sam was wanting to go this year. We even got a babysitter (which we hardly ever actually do, haha)! The event was a flashback to the 1940's complete with dinner, dancing, and live music with performers and an actual big band. Some good friends of ours, Scott and Michelle (who also supplied us with some of out costume attire, thanks guys!) were performing so it was super fun to be able to hear them sing all night long! They were amazing, of course. :) It was the most fun date we've had in a long time and I'm so glad we were able to go. We dressed up and danced the night away in a good ol' fashion canteen from the 40's. Loved it!
Waiting to get in the doors.. Sam was super hyper. I think he was excited to have a babysitter and get out for once, hehe:
The joint:
The fella's:




3 comments:
Holy crapness!!!
I had no idea that Christa and Andy were going to have a baby!! How fun for them!
And what a super fun date night! You look beautiful. :)
I agree with Sarra, you do look beautiful :) Sam looks the part too. I am sure you had a blast dancing to the big band sound. Love it!!
You are one HOT momma! Seriously love the lipstick and hair. When is Christa due? REally soon right?
Post a Comment