Sam's cousin Jenny got married the weekend after Valentine's day. It was so exciting because we are pretty close to Jenny and were so happy when she met Doug. They are perfect for each other! Their wedding was in Manti and it was fun to drive down and see this beautiful temple. Neither of us had ever been inside before. It was beautiful! A few younger cousins had also come down and were able to watch Ivy for us during the ceremony. We were so grateful for that. Thanks Breanna! Sam's mom also flew in the day before to come with us and it was fun to have her for a short visit. Anyways, Jenny looked absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad we were able to go! Congrats Jenny and Doug!
At the luncheon:(no I did not wear just white to a wedding, haha.. I had a blue dress on under my sweater.. in case you were wondering)





1 comment:
Ivy looks so cute, as always! I'm sure she enjoyed all the attention of cousins and Grandma Kathy :)
Beautiful Temple!
Post a Comment